Tropical Paradise CBD
Enjoy a cool breeze of tropical flavors with this exciting blend of Encure Paradise CBD!
- Offered in 30ML bottles
- Available strengths500mg, and 1,000mg strengths
- IngredientsMade with natural and artificial flavorings, 100% natural cannabidiol (CBD) isolate, food grade vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG)
Some questions asked about this CBD product:
For general reference, a standard drop equates to roughly 0.05 mL. i.e; if we use a 15 ML, 100 mg bottle of CBD, 20 drops of CBD oil would equal approximately 7mg dose of CBD (20 drops = 1 ML = 7 mg). In a similar example, if you’re using a highly concentrated product (Example; 1,500MG 15 ML bottle), 20 drops would equal 1 ML, which equals 50 mg of CBD per ml.
Below is a simple breakdown of MG per ML to help you understand the strength per dose apart from strength per bottle.
1ML = 20 drops of Encure CBD liquid.
1 Dropper = 1ml of Encure CBD liquid.
EXAMPLE: Let’s say you have in your hand a 30ml bottle of Encure CBD containing 1000mg of CBD. You first need to know how much CBD MG per milliliter (ml) in order to dose properly.
- 1000mg of CBD divided by 30ml
- 1000 / 30 = 33.33. Always round down so you get a little extra CBD in the end. This means there are roughly 33mg’s of CBD per milliliter or one dropper full. However, Encure CBD offers many different strengths which will obviously change this example.
IF you want to break it down just a bit more, lets do a bit more math..
- Again, 1 ml = 20 droplets of liquid. There are 33 mg of CBD per ml.
- 33mg divided by 20 droplets = 1.65
- There is 1.65mg of CBD in one single droplet at the example strength.
- If you weigh 150 pounds and have been using 10mg but now want to try 18mg of CBD per dose. You already know one droplet contains 1.65mg of CBD, at the example strength. To figure out dosage, divided 18mg by 1.65MG = 10.90MG, in this example, You will need approximately 8 drops of your product to achieve 18mg.
As always, the above measurement can change from person to person and can depend on more factors than just your weight. Once you learn this simple formula and can refer to the strength of your product, you will be more familiar with the amount of Encure CBD you are using and what works best for you!
The first part of the answer is EVERYONE is different. There are several different dosage or quantity amounts given as a guide as to how much you should take for ailments from Cancer to insomnia. If you follow our general mg per ml available in the above answer for “ How do I know how much CBD is in a single drop of CBD oil?” Question, then you would be starting at the general amount and will want to increase or decrease depending on your satisfaction with the initial dosage. If this is a bit complicated, reach out, we are happy to help explain more!
There are several factors that determine the amount of CBD needed in order to experience its full potential and effectiveness, including, but not limited to your age, sex and weight. 1-3 mg twice daily may be a sufficient amount for some, while others may need 10mg-20mg twice daily. We suggest starting on the lower end of the spectrum, allow sufficient time in between your first dose and your second in order to determine whether any increase or decrease is necessary. To allow full absorption of the product, it’s recommended to dispense it under your tongue and hold for 60-90 seconds. Fill the dropper completely for proper dosage.
An unopened bottle of properly stored Encure CBD will last Approximately 14 months. If your bottle has been opened and is being stored properly, the expiration is approximately 7 months.
You can find pages worth of informative articles informing you on strengths and differences between tinctures and vaping CBD, But in all honesty, the bioavailability of the product does not deter from the potency of product and there is really no worse or better, right or wrong way to use this product. Your personal preference will be the most satisfying for you. It is always best when first trying this product to use a bit of personal trial and error to make sure you are using the product in the way that best suits you and your specific needs.
CBD has become available to the consumer in several forms, one form in which is a vapable liquid which some prefer over, for example, a tincture application, whereby you drop CBD directly under your tongue. CBD can have a light earthy taste, but with our crystalline Isolate, you will experience a CBD infusion with a flavor profile that actually matches the description. Enjoy our infusion of CBD, Flavor and excellence!
NO! Encure CBD is 99.999% THC FREE! Encure CBD products are manufactured with no psychedelic properties of the Hemp plant, hence you will not experience any psychoactive affects! All products on this website contain NO THC.